From The Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Wiki
|; Geiger counter|
|Item Browser||Geiger counter|
|Materials||plastic / steel|
|As a Tool|
|Ammo (start/max)||(100 / 100)|
|As a Melee Weapon|
“ This is a tool for measuring radiation. Using it will prompt you to choose whether to scan yourself or the terrain, or to turn it on, which will provide continuous feedback on ambient radiation. It is currently off. ”Active:
“ This is a tool for measuring radiation. It is in continuous scan mode, and will produce quiet clicking sounds in the presence of ambient radiation. Using it allows you to turn it off, or scan yourself or the ground. It is currently on. ”
- Useful to detect radiation of yourself and radiation around you.
- If you detect radiation, you can take Potassium iodide tablets before exposure to reduce the amount of radiation you are irradiated by.
- Or you could wear a Hazmat suit or other piece of clothing that increases your rad resistance.
- Useful if you have Prussian blue tablets on-hand to cure radiation.
- Those already mutated by radiation will need purifier or royal jelly.