From The Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Wiki
|Materials||plastic / aluminum|
|As a Tool|
|Ammo (start/max)||(0 / 500)|
|Charges per use||100|
|As a Melee Weapon|
“ A high-powered stun gun. Use this item to attempt to electrocute an adjacent enemy, damaging and temporarily paralyzing them. Because the shock can actually jump through the air, it is difficult to miss. ”
- A tazer does not need to be wielded to be used - fire it by pplying it towards an adjacent enemy. Causes 5-25 (uniformly distributed) damage and stops the target from moving for number of turns proportional to damage (equal to damage for a speed 100 monster, more for slower and less for faster). Requires an attack roll and still drains charges if it misses.
- Consumes 100 batteries per use.
- Has only 1 volume, but loads 500 batteries (5 volume total).
- If used against the player, will always damage torso.
- Can be put into a boots knife slot. (Was removed in the experimental version)
- As of the experimental version, batteries used to charge the tazer can no longer be removed, can be charged using a UPS-compatible recharging station.
- Can drop from various Robots.